Former C.E.O. and founder of Worldview Industries.
Schelter "sold his numerous properties around the world in early November" and "vanished" as of December 3, 2031. Dialog between the Seeker and the crew of Zenlil speak of Schelter in the present tense likely meaning he is alive and well as of December 21, 2042. The Traitor repeatedly says he is missing and Kiril Angelov says he is hiding or being hidden away by the Consortium.
He gave the okay to get the virus cleared. Currently he was supposed to have been kidnapped after he left the K-1 Facility. He appeared later on after the incident with Henry. His story is that he was stuck with no ID from a rebel band from Ireland (likely lead by Alannah Boyle). He has hired back Brayden Shaw and Melinda Bellhurst to the K-1 Facility.
- ↑ "C.E.O. of Worldview Industries Vanishes."
- ↑ Consortium, Zenlil 1, 1005, Pawn 4 to Seeker.
- ↑ Consortium, Zenlil 1, 1127, Pawn 44 to Seeker.
- ↑ Consortium, Zenlil 2, 3265, Traitor to Seeker.
- ↑ Consortium, Zenlil 2, 3275, Traitor to Seeker.
- ↑ Consortium, Zenlil 2, 3284, Traitor to Seeker.
- ↑ Consortium, Zenlil 2, 3402, Kiril Angelov to Seeker.